Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DIY custom notebook :)

Hey all! This is one of my favorite diys, just because I have this weird obsession with bound paper. I did this after dark, and I don't have my good camera anymore (sad) so sorry if the pictures are a little blurry...

DIY custom notebook! YAY!

You will need:
-some random nature :)
-paintbrush
-any kind of paint in a few colors
-10 pieces of printer paper(or whatever you have around)
-one slightly larger piece of thicker poster/bristol paper
-stapler(not shown)

the first thing you'll do is fold all 10 pieces of printer paper in half hot dog style all together. (0.o my hand looks weirrrrrd)
then fold your poster paper in half, and nest the printer paper inside (matching them in the center)
Staple all the papers together on the crease with the pokey side of the staples on the inside.
put 2-3 staples along the crease of the paper

you gotta love random nature :)

paint said nature with a healthy coat of any color you want

use the nature as a stamp and layer layer, and layer some more .

Using the grass gives you a really rough, grunge look plus makes anyone look like a pro.

I put a couple of embellishments on there including one of my found branches and a white silhouette of a birdy I doodled. For me, that's what really made it. Remember your creative license...

YAY ALL DONE ^_^ here's a cute celebratory bunny:P



No comments:

Post a Comment