Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ready for the runway

I've heard time and time again "Life isn't a fashion show" from my mother, and you probably have too! But I'm here to tell you that life really is a fashion show, and your school hallways really are runways. Because of this, I always try and look presentable, especially for the very first day of school! So I'm gonna show you my "first day" outfit for my very last first day (I'm a senior this year!). 


We'll start with the statement of the outfit, my brand new black hi-waisted skinnys that I adore with my heart <3
http://m.charlotterusse.com/product/entity/236268.uts
I bought these for only $25 at Charlotte Russe, which is an amazing deal, I also got an olive green pair because I couldn't help myself! The link is under the picture :) 

Aannnddd I'm pairing said skinnys with a chic, black&white, chevron patterned sleeveless button down with an open back. 
I actually got this at TJ Maxx, and I would tell you what brand it is, but I don't know that because the tag was itchy and therefor annihilated. Also, as you can see, I really like to wear my necklaces under my collar. I'm sporting a gold, geometric necklace that I bought at the Love Inc. store a while back. I always like to shop there because the little money you pay for things goes to a fabulous cause, plus I love gold accents!


Last but not least, the feet! I don't actually own these, but as soon as I get paid I will :)

These black vans give it a more edgy look, I don't like things to look too pristine, that's just not me! Plus it gives the outfit kind of a grungy look if you're into that kinda thing. 

Anywayss, whatever you decide to wear the first day of school, wear it with confidence, and strut down those halls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment